Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Remington S-1051

Posted by Addicted 2 MakeUp

Hey guys soo I have really curly hair and its really hard to find a good straighener cuz most of them just frizz my hair to no end or will straighten it for a little while then while I'm out I notice that my hair just starts to get its curl on... haha and it just does not look cute. Recently I just chopped off my hair so that just makes it harder cuz my flyaways are a little nuts haha but thats besides the point because my flyaways will never go away lol but the back can sometimes be a problem and I'm just getting use to not having any hair soo yeah im babbling


Well the other day I got a new straightener Remington S-1051 and lemme tell you I'm soooo glad I got it. It works super good and it was cheap!!!! Who doesnt love cheap? cuz I sure as hell do :-P... my mom got it at Target for only (drum role please) 34.99!!!! WHAT!! hahaha but yeah its awesome I definately give it a five out of five... Its left my hair very silky and soft and flowy and just great so heres an old pic of me (long hair) and a pic of me today after I straigtened it



2 comments:

Francesca said...

Looks good!

When you said you had really curly hair, i thought it was something similar to mine.

NOT at all, i have really curly ringlet type curls, that not matter how long my hair gets, always stays right up around my ears lmao.
( i wish i had your curls :p)

what nationality are you?

oh and the straightener that i fell in love with.... not exactly cheap... but i was going mad, is the chi ^^.... i can't live life without it lmao.

Addicted 2 MakeUp said...

thanks! yeah my hair isnt so much as tight curls as it is just crazy curls haha it curls when it wants to and if it doesnt want to go straight it wont...

i want a chi really bad but i guess im just to cheap to go and buy one haha but i know that i will eventually...

im puertorican by the way