Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, June 4, 2009

My MAC Haul

Posted by Addicted 2 MakeUp

I have no clue what possessed me into buying such a massive amount of makeup at one time BUT heyy it happens when your addicted :-)... I had every intention on just getting the new collection Style Warrior but as you can see below it definitely expanded to other stuff :-/ When Hello Kitty came out I really had no urge to get it but after seeing the palettes at the MAC stands I really liked the colors so I had to get it before they were all gone for good.. I really think I'm going to have tons of fun playing with everything I got. I was like a little girl at christmas this morning when I woke up to have the package waiting outside my door :-D






Shown Above:

Hello Kitty Palettes

  • Lucky Tom
  • Too Dolly

Old Gold Pigment

15 Well Palette

  • Stars 'n' Rockets
  • Sushi Flower
  • Goldmine
  • Gorgeous Gold
  • Bamboo
  • Woodwinked
  • Honeylust
  • Mythology
  • Orange
  • Chrome Yellow
  • Handwritten
  • Mulch
  • Antiqued
  • Fig 1
  • Plum Dressing

Eye Kohl

  • Fascinating
  • Prunella

Style Warrior

  • Soft Force
  • Night Manoeuvres
  • Bright Future
  • Tempting
  • Vibrant Grape

4 Well Palette

  • Cranberry
  • Sumptuous Olive
  • Beauty Marked
  • Rule (oops, forgot to place in well)

E/S

  • Bold & Brazen
  • Gesso
  • Romp
  • Graphology

Well thats everything I got and I already started making a list of what I'm going to buy next :-x! So I'll try to remember to post up the many looks I come up with with all these fantastic E/S...

x*x* Bea*x*x

0 comments: