Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pebbles The Ice Princess :-)

Posted by Addicted 2 MakeUp

Ok soo I'm pretty bored even though I should be tired cuz I had a very busy and exciting day today :-D so I thought I would share with you guys what I did to one of my best friends today.... When we were little we used to always play dress up and plaster each others face with makeup and here we are almost 20 years old and still at it lol gotta love it.... Any hoo we live in upstate NY and for those who dont know ITS FREEZING!!!!! So I thought what better to do then an ice princess and I wont lie I got the idea from petrilude on youtube... but I think I did a pretty good job for being limited on supplies and of course I didnt think to take pictures til after I already finished and it took me forever to find my old camera and batteries that actually worked.
Well here is my 1st work of art... lemme know what you think (I'm just starting so its prolly not that good but I'm still proud of it I had a lot of fun doing it)












The items that I used were:
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation (belive it or not its the same one that I use and as you can tell I'm a lot darker then she is)
  • HIP Creme Eyeliner (black)
  • Rimmel Liner (sliver)
  • Maybelline Intense XXL Mascara (white side only)
  • Savy Shimmer Creme (Pearl Shimmer) **used as base**
  • Savy Eye Shadow (silver) **comes out more of a purple color haha dont know why**
  • Bratz Passion 4 Fashion Shimmer Powder ***hahaha yeah def.. stole from my little sister***
  • KleanColor Lipstick (Twister)
  • Manly Palette (very light blue and purple)
  • Eyelash Glue ***thats how I glued the paper snowflakes :-)***

***Sorry but I don't know what kind of blush that is the label rubbed off.... and I'm sure that you could comprimise everything here I'm just letting you know what stuff I used and I don't really have any really good brushes yet soo I used the ones I got from Walmart (yes Walmart lol you can't hate on Walmart lol not the best but gets the job done) or I just used my fingers haha

Sooo this is my Ice Princess look on my pre-k BFF Pebbles (hahaha yeahh we're been together 4ever now lol and yes her name is really Pebbles) Please let me know what you think good or bad and let me know if there are any other looks that I should try cuz who doesnt like playing with makeup

Adios Chicas!!!

1 comments:

Rebequita said...

Hey! I was just looking through some blogs and came across yours. This look is so gorgeous! You should recreate it and enter Sarah Victors Fire and Ice contest on Youtube!!