Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello Out There!!

Posted by Addicted 2 MakeUp

Soo I didn't know how to start off my first blog so I sat here for awhile thinking.. while 1 of my best friends made a comment to me saying "did you say that you're a sexy mama who loves makeup & is on here just to blog about her own personal experiences as a neck breaking, makeup obsessed latina?".. & then I thought, if the shoe fits, wear it... & this shoe definately fits!

We both are completely obessed with makeup and anything that has to do with doing yourself up :-D... every night we trade websites that we find anything that has good prices lol... yeah you'll soon love us... heres
her blog u should definitely check her out shes amazing and we'll definitely have some videos and pics together cuz she like my other half

I can definitely be a little crazy sometimes and also a little slow lol but for the most part im fun and outgoing and cant spell to save my life soo excuse all the mistakes hahaha

I should be getting a webcam pretty soon so I will be putting up videos and pics of some stuff I do when I'm bored.. I chopped all my hair off a couple of months ago soo I dont really do anything with it besides wear it in a mohawk when its curly and just straigthen it (yeah im one of those people that never do anything with their hair sooo if you have any ideas please let me know and I'll try it out.. but as for helping I would just refer you to Dani.. cuz she works wonders with her hair)

Well I think this is a start of a beautiful friendship hahaha and I will soon start to post things up more often leave comments about anything anyone would like to hear or see! ranging from makeup tutorials to anything else

Adios Mujeres!!

Bianca

0 comments: